Spain records world's highest number of coronavirus deaths in a day – 950
Spain’s death toll from coronavirus has now reached 8,102.
The country confirmed the world’s largest daily death increase today after a further 950 people died after testing positive for Covid-19.
There are currently 110,238 confirmed cases of the virus in the country, after a further 10,003 were reported.
Globally, about 938,000 people have now been diagnosed with coronavirus, while nearly 47,000 people have died.
This is a breaking news story, more to follow soon…
Coronavirus latest news and updates
- Visit our live blog for the latest updates: Coronavirus news live
- Read all new and breaking stories on our Covid-19 news page
- Coronavirus symptoms explained
- Find out the latest on which shops can stay open in a lockdown
- Who needs to go to work, who needs to stay at home and who is classed as a key worker?
Source: Read Full Article