Family quiz questions and answers: 15 questions for the whole family
Family quizzes are useful for both passing the time and learning during the COVID-19 crisis, as the country remains locked indoors for the foreseeable future. While the Government has announced it will reveal its game-plan for exiting the UK-wide lockdown next week, it is unclear as to when schools might return.
Family quiz questions
A family quiz serves two functions; to test the brain and bring people together.
As such, questions will revolve around general knowledge, true and false statements, and riddles.
The following quiz is for families with younger children.
- Schools may not re-open until UK knows ‘how children affect spread’
General knowledge questions
1. How many days are there in a year?
2. What is a baby frog called?
3. Where does a pig live?
4. How many letters are there in the alphabet?
5. How many colours are there in a rainbow?
General knowledge answers
1. 365 and a quarter days
Sarah Ferguson reveals heartwarming way she wants to cheer up children – INSIGHT
Kids’ crafts ideas: How to build a fairy house or a fairy garden – INSIGHT
M&S launches new initiative that will feed your kids for £15 a week – INSIGHT
- School closures UK: Expert reveals ‘mortality risk’ to nearly 14M kids
True or false questions
- Adults have 34 teeth
- New York is the capital of the USA
- Caterpillars turn into moths
- Elephants smell through their trunks
- Half of 250 is 125
True or false answers
- What is full of holes but still holds water?
- What becomes wetter the more it dries?
- When things go wrong, what can you always count on?
- What has a neck but no head?
- I am an odd number. Take away a letter and I become even. What number am I?
- A sponge
- A towel
- Your fingers
- A bottle
Source: Read Full Article