Everton vs Leicester: Stream online, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for Premier League clash – The Sun
LEICESTER will look to get back to winning ways when they travel to Everton tonight in the Premier League.
Following the Foxes' FA Cup defeat at the weekend, they need to refocus their energy against Carlo Ancelotti's Everton who are currently sitting four points away from Tottenham.
Brendan Rodgers' side will see this game as a must win after disappointing results since the restart began.
Those three points won't come easy to either side, but they'll both fight for them.
When is Everton vs Leicester?
- The match kicks off at 18:00 BST.
- Goodison Park plays host for the match.
- The last time the teams met, they drew 2-2.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- City supporters in the UK can watch the game live on Sky Sports Main Event.
- The game won't be shown for free on Sky's Pick channel unfortunately.
- Coverage begins from 5:30pm BST.
What is the team news?
Everton will have defender Yerry Mina back for the visit to locked down Leicester, but Fabian Delph is still sidelined.
Leicester will be without James Maddisson as he's not back to full fitness after missing their FA Cup defeat against Chelsea.
Defenders Ricardo Pereira and Danial Amartey are apart of the long term absentees.
Jamie Vardy will also be looking to score his 100th Premier League goal, although a goal fest isn't looking too likely.
- Everton to win – 31/20
- Draw – 21/10
- Leicester to win – 15/8
- Over 2.5 goals in the game – 6/5
- Jamie Vardy to score 2 or more goals – 8/1
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article