I’m a cleaning whizz & there’s an easy way to get rid of black mould in your bathroom in seconds – it costs just 10p | The Sun
NOW the weather is cold and grey plenty of people will be suffering from mould in their homes, especially the bathroom.
The bathroom provides the perfect conditions for mould and mildew to pop up.
But a cleaning whizz has revealed the 10p hack you can use to banish it from your home.
Mum of two Christina shared the easy hack on her TikTok account, cleanwithvania and said it takes just 15 minutes to banish mould.
She spritzed the mould spores along her bathtub with the Astonish Mould and Mildew Remover spray.
She then covered the area with cotton pads and used the spray again to ensure the mould spores were fully covered.
READ MORE CLEANING HACKS
Woman shares hack to unblock your loo – works every time and it’s free
I’m cleaning whizz, my £1 tip makes stainless steel appliances look brand new
She then let the product sit for 15 minutes before removing the pads and wiping away the mould.
The black mould had disappeared and the cleaning whizz gave it a rinse to remove any product left over.
WIN A LUXURY HOLIDAY FOR TWO!
Fancy winning a dream Caribbean break for you and your partner, worth £6,000?
Fabulous has teamed up with Sandals Resorts to give you the chance to bag an incredible seven-night all-inclusive break at Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island in the Bahamas, when you vote for your favourite hair, make-up and skincare products in the Fabulous Beauty Awards 2022.
Plus, there is £15,000 worth of beauty booty up for grabs! Vote here.
You can buy a pack of 100 cotton wool pads for just £1.75 at Waitrose, and the spray costs just 99p from Wilko, equating to around 10p per use.
The video went viral with over 250k views and people applauded Christina for her hack.
Most read in Fabulous
I’m giving my son a Christmas-inspired name – people say it’s ‘ghastly’
I'm a chemistry teacher – people say I shouldn't wear my outfits to school
I'm a fit teacher – my students have no idea what I get up to out of class
I'm petite – men are shocked by my 32G boobs that spill out of a bikini
One wrote: "Wait what!! I'm gonna try this I have tried loads of things but this."
Another person commented: "Wow thanks for sharing."
A third penned: "Astonish mould and mildew does really work on mould….tried and tested…always does wonders."
Meanwhile, a fourth added: "It works wonders every time, the best product for mould in the market."
Read More on The Sun
Bankrupt Katie Price jets off on TWELFTH holiday of the year in Thailand
People are only just realising the hidden feature on takeaway boxes
When dealing with mould it's best to wear PPE to cover your nose , mouth and hands and to keep the windows open to ventilate the area.
The NHS recommends that you only remove mould if it’s caused by condensation and covers an area less than one metre squared. If mould is caused by problems such as sewage or contaminated water, you should contact a professional.
Cleaning hacks and tips
Here are some tips to help you clean your home like a pro:
- How to clean your washing machine in a few easy steps
- Keep on top of cleaning your oven regularly
- Clean your shower to ensure it's always sparkling
- How to clean your microwave using cheap household items
- Here's how to get rid of that nasty limescale in your kettle
- You're cleaning your carpet all wrong – here's how to get it spotless again in no time
- Unblock a toilet without a plunger
- Clean your fabric or leather sofa in a few easy steps
- If you haven't cleaned your mattress in ages, here's how
- Steps to cleaning your dishwasher to leave it looking brand new
- This is how to clean mirrors and windows without streaking
- Keep your toilet clean in four easy steps
- Give your TV screen a once-over
- Did you know your Venetian, Roman, vertical, or roller blinds also need cleaning?
- Deep-clean your fridge in five simple steps
Source: Read Full Article